Friday, June 28, 2013

Another chance to vote for Pip

This design is up for voting again in this week's shirt.woot derby. Here's the link. Please take a moment to click on the "I'd want one" button, if you have a moment, and if you can.* Pip would do the same for you (and then accidentally clear your bookmarks. Pip isn't good with computers.)
Once upon a time, a typical derby entry could expect hundreds of votes, but nowadays**, for whatever reason, it only takes around two hundred or so for a design to be printed. So maybe this design will see the light of day and the darkness of your shirt closet (unless you have one of those shirt closets with perma-lighting***. Or maybe you keep your shirts in a drawer. I don't know how you live.)
Thanks for your continued unbridled devotion. Tomorrow I'll post #2300, then it's off to hiatus land for a month.

*Here's a FAQ about derby voting.

**A couple people have emailed me pointing out the similarities between those two designs. I'm going to err on the side of giving harantula the benefit of the doubt, as others have given me in the past. Besides, mine was drawn a long time ago and I honestly don't think anyone's out there intentionally swiping readily available ideas.

***Please think of the environment.