Sunday, April 22, 2012

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1951 and a few links

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1951 by Ape Lad
Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1951, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.
Thursday night I went to hear and see David Rees read from his book HOW TO SHARPEN PENCILS. Here's a recap of the momentous evening. While visiting his tumblr, poke around to see if he'll be in your neighborhood as part of his book tour. It's well worth your time, and his book is well worth your money. It's funny and sincere and will likely teach you a thing or two about sharpening pencils and being sincere.
Here's my latest design up for voting on woot. It's not typical of the type of thing you're likely to see from me, so take a look and vote if you can or want to.
Speaking of woot, this shirt is still available. It's still selling, so it's still available. That's the woot way.
And finally, I don't think I've mentioned this in a while: if you have a shirt I've designed and are willing to post* a picture of yourself or loved one wearing it, send me a link and I'll send you an original drawing. It's my way of saying thank you, which I'm always kind of worried I don't say enough.

*somewhere on the internet like flickr or instagram or twitter or posterous or tumblr or yfrog or photobucket or imgur or lockerz or whatever.