Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1935 and a barrage of links!

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1935 by Ape Lad
Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1935, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

This comic is a thinly-veiled promotional tie-in to the shirt available on shirt.woot tonight. Here's the link! Tell all of your artichoke loving friends and enemies!
While you're at it, there's still a chance to vote for this week's derby entry, featuring a picture of a bear I drew. Here's the link for that.
And another thing: have you tried out about.me? I set up a profile there. You can find a link to my instagram profile there, which is now more open to people with other types of phones and devices!
Also: coming soon, if you're into this sort of thing: an email digest to which you can subscribe. No ETA on that yet, but I think it's a good idea for those of you who would prefer I didn't dump a bunch of hyperloquacious links here. Some of you are just here for the cats, not the chats, and I respect that.
Finally: thanks!